Earthmoving equipments have many terminologies. They are also called heavy or construction equipment. These equipments are very heavy and can operate more than one function at a time. These equipments are used for clearing operations and excavating tasks.
The common earthmoving equipments Brisbane used are mentioned below:
- Bulldozer: This massive equipment is used for pushing large quantity of rocks, wood, earth, etc. It is like a tractor along with an attached dozer blade.
- Crane: It is used for moving loads from one place to another. It has a bucket or a rake attached to it. It is also capable of moving or lifting soil, trees, debris, etc.
- Backhoe: It is an earth moving machine with an attached bucket for easy digging.
- Excavator bucket: it is a bucket that is attached to these vehicles as an extension. It scoops soils, debris and rocks.
- Road roller: This equipment is used for compacting soil, concrete, asphalt or gravel for roads.
- Grapple: When attached to another machine grapple holds objects.
- Pile driver: It used to make pile in the soil. This method strengthens the construction of the structure.
- Hydraulic hammer: It is fixed to an excavator and used to demolish concrete structures.
- Driller: It is used for drilling holes or wells during construction.
- Feller Buncher: This machine is used to cut down trees without harming other trees or structures.
You can often see these earthmoving equipments during a tree clearing operation or road construction.