Earth-moving equipment is machinery that is used for digging and moving large amounts of soil. Noel Giebel is a person who began his working career as an Apprentice Diesel Fitter in the Ipswich region.
Throughout his trade, Noel maintained a passion for excavation and earthmoving, a passion he shared with his father and now also with his son. He maintained and followed his passion to another level by gaining operator’s qualification and has now owned his own earthmoving business for the past 27 years.
Earthmoving Plant Hire Brisbane brings :
- A strong reputation
- Excellence in work and field
- Wealth of knowledge and development
- Experience in developing as well.
They even have exceptional working relationships with local goods-providers, suppliers and other earthmoving and construction companies and their local knowledge base and networks are a significant resource that we bring to any contract or job we attend.
Their team is,
- Highly qualified
- Well trained
- Licensed workers
As a minimum standard, GWT abides by all relevant Acts and Regulations and strives to achieve much higher standards than legally required. To achieve this, we ensure that:
- All senior personnel are well versed in OH&S and are committed to passing their experience and knowledge to the junior members of the team.
- All staff are aware of their OH&S obligations and are trained and competent before attending any work site.
- All accidents and incidents are reported, investigated and openly discussed to prevent re-occurrence.
- All GWT equipment, whether plant, trucks or support vehicles, is maintained to the highest standards and training and induction is provided to all personnel prior to use.
- In the unlikely event a GWT staff member is suffers injury or illness, a rehabilitation program is implemented to assist and encourage the member to return to full duties..